Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day Eleven

Workout: 10am
—Today was an Abs day—
(God help me)

~Crunches - (Rectus Abdomini) - 2 Sets of 5 Repetitions
~Dumbbell Side-Bends - (Obliques) - 20lbs. Resistance (each side) - 3 Sets of 15 Repetitions
~Leg-Raises - (Lower Abdomini) - 2 Sets of 15 Repetitions

Breakfast: 11am
1 Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Visalus Shake
(1 Packet Strawberry Phyto Power Vi-Flavor & 1 tsp. Unsweetened Cocoa.)

Mid-Morning: 12noon
1 Large Garden Salad (w/ Blue Cheese Dressing)
12oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Lunch: 3pm
1 Peanut-Butter Cup Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
12oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
1 Chocolate Chip Visalus Nutra-Cookie

Evening: 7pm
3 Scrambled Eggs (w/Colby Jack Cheese & Pepper)
1 Cup of Cottage Cheese
12oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Late-Night: 2am
(Howdy! I'm adding this at 3am, because I'm up and can't sleep. My brain must have noticed what I wrote, down below in the State of Being section, last evening about trying to get some extra sleep tonight and decided to derail me. Going to go back to bed to try again in a few.)
1 Lrg. Clausen Dill Pickle
12oz. Diet Coke (Caffeine Free)

State of Being:
Kind of blah, today. I slept in a little longer than I would have liked to, but I think I needed it. Still can’t seem to shake the last vestiges of this cold. I’m going to turn-in early tonight and try for some extra rack-time to see if I can speed up the recovery process a little bit. I need my voice back! lol

I’m really glad to have gotten this week’s abs workout done and out of the way. I dread that one. I tend to get really sharp cramps in my abdominals after the crunches and it takes me a while, of laying stretched out to get them to relax. The same thing happens with the Leg-Raises, but not quite as bad. They can be very painful. Like, take-your-breath-away painful. A part of me wonders if I might have hernias in my abdominal wall. Another part is pretty sure I do. Hopefully this will improve with time.

I’m really excited for what the company’s been hinting at. Supposedly there are major changes coming to the Challenge, January 5, 2013, and I’m glad to be in on the ground floor, so to speak.

Still looking for some people to do this with me. I’ve been having some rough spots in staying focused and keeping up my motivation and positivity. Those times scare me. I really don’t want to fail in this. I’m very focused right now, but there are moments when it’s hard.

Ideally, I’d like to assemble a little group. Like a few of us that can call on each other for support and get together to work out a couple times a week. I think that would be really awesome. Anybody who might be interested, please get in touch with me. I don’t care your gender, your age or what your specific goals may be. I really need your help and I’m more than happy to offer mine. This is way harder than it needs to be, when you go it alone. So, I don’t want to go it alone and I don’t want you to either. We really can do this.

Got something pretty big planned for tomorrow. I’m going to save it for a surprise, but I think it should be pretty cool.

Before I sign-off for the night, I just want to mention that if you list your New Year’s Resolution, with BBV, they give you an awesome sneak-peak at what they’ve got planned for next year.

That’s all for now. Remember to stop by tomorrow for something cool! :)

I’ll leave you with this…

CLICK HERE


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment