Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day Thirty-Two

Walk-Count: Well… I didn’t do any walks, as such, today. However, I played with a very energetic and rambunctious 3-year-old for about five hours and am quite exhausted as a result. We’ll just call today a P90Mason-Day!

(click image to enlarge)


Breakfast: 9am
1 Peanut Butter Cup Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
1 bowl Broccoli & Cheese Soup

Lunch: 2pm
2 lbs. Turkey (Mostly Dark Meat)

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 9pm
1 lb. Turkey (Mostly Light Meat)

State of Being:
Merry Christmas, Everybody!

Today was lots of fun! I got to hang out with family all day.

I did not cheat today! Even with all the Christmas-dinner food and post-feast candy and cookies laid out, I stayed true to my after-Thanksgiving resolution to stay clean!

Not much to say really. It was fun! I feel great, but I’m tired now. Gonna turn in.

I hope you had a great Christmas as well!

See everybody tomorrow!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment