Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day Thirty-Four

Walk-Count: Didn’t walk today.

Back is still killing me. I shouldn’t have walked yesterday, as I overdid it playing with my nephew on Christmas. (See yesterday’s entry for more.) Today, I took it easy so as not to hurt myself.




Breakfast: 9am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
1 Eye of Round Steak (approx. 10oz.)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 2pm
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
32oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Evening: 7pm
1 Large Taco Salad
-Including: 1 lb. Ground Beef (w/Hot Taco Spices,)
-1/2 cup Refried Beans,
-1/2 cup Shredded “Mexican Blend” Cheese,
-1 cup “Christopher’s World-Infamous Hella-Salsa,”
-1/4 cup Sour Cream and 1 Diced Yellow Onion,
(Note: No chips or tortilla of any kind, just the guts of a taco salad, so to speak.)
96oz. Water (Not kidding. I refilled my 32oz. Stein twice, and drained it dry each time.)

State of Being:
Early-on, I slept and slept and slept. I set my alarm clock to wake me up when it was time to eat again, ate, waited about twenty minutes and went back to sleep. I’m trying to heal from my Christmas P90Mason workout, as my back is still pretty sore.

Afternoon, I worked for a few hours. Felt good. Relaxed and alert.

Now, after that dinner, I feel like I’m going to pop. I haven’t eaten that much at once in a long while. But, it was a perfectly healthy meal so… who cares.

I think I’m going to extend my no-walking thing through tomorrow as my back still hasn’t quite bounced back yet.

See you tomorrow!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment