Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day Thirty

Workout: No Workout on Sunday

(Sweet, Blissful Rest...)


Breakfast: 8am
1 lb. Roast Chicken (Cold)
32oz. Water

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 3pm
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1/2 lb. Roast Chicken
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Evening: 6pm
1 Chocolate-Cardia-Care Visalus Shake

State of Being:
So, it’s Day 30. I’m one-third of the way through my challenge!
Today was awesome!

Weigh-In Video

So, I’ve lost 28.4 pounds so far on my 90 Day Challenge and 62.7 pounds in total since I’ve been using Visalus (started on October 29th of this year.)

I’m right on track to meet or even exceed my goal of getting down to 515 by February 22nd, 2013. That would mean 100 pounds lost on my challenge and 135 pounds lost overall.

It’s very weird for me to think that, less than two months ago, I weighed over 650 pounds and had less than a year left to live.

Things have definitely reversed course and I can see my future brightening. There’s more ahead for me than there was before, and for that, I am so grateful.

Here's, approximately what I've lost so far...

(click image to enlarge)


If you, or even someone you know needs to make some positive health changes, whether it’s weight-loss or whatever… please contact me. I have been given an incredible gift in this journey and I want to share it with whomever needs it.

Cosmic.ZenStorm@gmail.com
330-548-5285

Contact me anytime.

One of the main reasons that I am doing all of this so openly and publicly is so that I can find others who need change, and to help them get it.

See you tomorrow!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment