Monday, December 10, 2012

Day Seventeen

Workout: 12noon
—Today was an Abs Day—

(click image to enlarge)

~Crunches - (Rectus Abdominis) - 1 Set of 10 Repetitions
~Laying Side-Bends - (Abdominal Obliques) - 1 Set of 40 Repetitions (each side)
~Laying Leg-Lift-and-Suspensions - (Lower Abdominis) - 2 Sets of 20 Repetitions

Breakfast: 1pm
1 Peanut Butter & Banana Visalus Shake (w/Hunger Control)

Mid-Morning: 3pm
12oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Lunch: 5pm
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
3 Strips of Bacon
2 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
12oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Evening: 8pm
1/2 lb. Turkey (Dark Meat)
1 cup steamed Brussels Sprouts (w/Butter Sauce)

State of Being: Feeling good.
I got up really late, like... the crack of noon, because I was up all night writing. But, that’s cool. I have a job that allows me to do that. Want one?

I didn’t have quite as hard a time working out today as I was expecting. I had no cramping at all, which was a VERY pleasant surprise. That could mean that it’s time to step it up a little bit, but I don’t want to jump the gun on that and end-up hurting myself. At my weight, I think I should be extra-careful about anything to do with my physical regimen. So, for now I’m taking discretion to be the better part of valor. I’ll stick with the current level of intensity for a while.

Mid-Morning I shotgunned a glass of V8 and got back to writing. Also, I figured something out about my V8 addiction; the label says that V8 gives you 2 servings of vegetables per 8oz. Now, I had been operating under the assumption that my glasses were 12oz. (so,.. 3 servings of vegetables per glass.) However, today I actually measured and it turns out that my glasses (where I fill them to, anyway) are 16oz. So, I’m getting 4 full servings of vegetables with each glass. So, that’s pretty cool!

(click image to enlarge)


Toward the end of the day, I’m now feeling a bit more mellow. It’s been a long one.

Working on some cool stuff for tomorrow and I’ve got a team call coming up in just a few minutes. So, I’m going to get going.

Later, everybody!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment