Friday, December 28, 2012

Day Thirty-Five

Walk-Count: No walking today.
Back’s still throbbing when I stand up. At this point, I’m thinking it’s definitely strained. I hope I’m not laid-up too long.



Breakfast: 7am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 10am
1 Eye of Round Steak (10oz.)
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 2pm
1 Strawberry-Phyto-Power Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1 Plate of Left-Over Taco Salad stuff from yesterday (I don’t really know how to measure that. It was a medium-sized plate-full.)
32oz. Water

Evening: Nothing. I just wasn’t hungry. That taco-salad was very filling.

State of Being:
Feeling really frustrated about my back today.

I wanted to hit the ground running, in changing things up from resistance-training to walking, and this injury is exactly the kind of snag I didn’t want to hit. Even so, I’m going to find something I can do, while seated or even while laying down, maybe. I don’t know. There just isn’t much you can do without involving your back.

Like I said; frustrating.

Other than that, I’m feeling pretty good. Working on coming up with a topic for my next video. I’m not sure what to address but I do have a couple of ideas. It’s going up in a few days, regardless of whether I come up with a worthwhile topic of discussion or not, so help me out!

If there’s anything that anybody reading this would like me to talk about or address, please let me know. Don’t worry about getting too personal or whathaveyou. Remember, this is all about transparency and often the person who’s describing a situation doesn’t really have the best perspective on whether or not they’re leaving the readers in the dark on large areas of the situation. Since I’m standing in it, it’s hard for me to tell how complete a picture I’m painting for you, on the outside, looking in. So, go crazy. Ask whatever you’d like. You can inbox me on Facebook, or you can even just email me at Cosmic.ZenStorm@gmail.com. Or, you can even call me at 330-548-5285.

I’m open to any suggestions. :)

See you guys tomorrow!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment