Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Sixty-Eight

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 12noon
2 Pieces of Chicken (Thigh & Drumstick, w/Cayenne Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Asparagus (w/Butter & Black Pepper)
12oz. Diet Rite

Lunch: 3pm
1 Peach-Complexion-Care Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 8pm
2 Pieces of Chicken (Breast & Wing, w/Cayenne Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli (w/Butter & Black Pepper)
1 Cup of Pearled Barley (w/Butter & Black Pepper)
46oz. Water (w/Lemon)


State of Being:
Another day without much to say. Still working on my next Challenger Interview/Profile, which I hope to have up by Friday.

Just picked up a copy of Ryan Blair’s “Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain,” on audiobook, from iTunes. Going to be listening to that, tomorrow morning while I get my grocery shopping done. :)

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment