Friday, April 12, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Fifty

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
1 Bowl of Kale Chips (w/Salsa)
32oz. Water (w/Lemon)

Lunch: 2pm
1 Chocolate-Cardia-Care Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 9pm
1 Steak (w/Pepper & Cheese)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli (w/Cheese)
16oz. Diet Rite

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Not much of a post today.

I’m really tired. Actually, I can barely keep my eyes open. It’s been a busy one, and my legs and back are KILLING ME, for some reason.

I went through a lot of old stuff this afternoon. I’m kind of whittling down my stuff, figuring out what I really don’t need and will never use again, to throw out. This is where my insanely high degree of sentimentality is a real Achilles-heel.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment