Sunday, April 7, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Forty-Five

Breakfast: 10am
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 12noon
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 2pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 4pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Salsa)
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Evening: Nothing. Wasn’t hungry.

State of Being:
A little down, today, I guess.

Not sure why.

This afternoon, I felt pretty good. :) We hit 70 degrees here in Kent. I had the windows open and everything. I even got a little writing done.

I've been trying to work out the details of getting a video put-up of some of the exercises I've been doing and some other things. I'll keep you posted.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment