Thursday, May 2, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Sixty-Nine

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Sweet-Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 3pm
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Evening: 6pm
1 Taco Salad (w/Whole Grain Tortilla)
12oz. Diet Rite
46oz. Water


State of Being:
Got about half my grocery-shopping done this morning before a family emergency cut the trip short (we had to suit-up and thwart a Thanagarian Death-Ray Activation in Mongolia.)

Going to try to get the rest of it done tomorrow. (The shopping, not the Contra-Alien-Insurgency. That stuff went over without a hitch. Mason’s thunderbolts are coming along nicely. Good distance, mad damage and gradually improving accuracy.)

(Click on image to enlarge.)


I’ve decided to try making my own Rye Bread again, after a terribly botched attempt a few months ago. Homemade rye is from heaven, if you can get it right.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Knee’s not really bugging me as much today. I’m going to give it through the weekend before I jump back into walks & squats though.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment