Sunday, May 26, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Four

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: Nothing.

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Peanut-Butter-Cup Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 3pm
1 Tilapia Filet
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
46oz. Water

Evening: 7pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake


State of Being:
Really sick today.

This happens every year about this time. The temperature yesterday went from 80 degrees down to 30 in the span of the afternoon. Fighting a fever now. Gonna keep dosing myself with NyQuil and try to get as much sleep as I can.

There’s a Memorial Day Cookout tomorrow over at a friend’s place. The guy doing all the cooking is mixing up a special ribs-recipe for me, so that it won’t violate my dietary restrictions.

I’m going to feel terrible if I can’t make it.

*sigh* Back to bed.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment