Sunday, May 12, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Eighty

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Sweet-Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 1pm
1/2 Cup of Roasted Pork
1/2 Cup of Blasted Broccoli
1/2 Cup of Fruit Salad (Strawberry, Blueberry & Banana)
12oz. Diet Coke

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
12oz. Diet Coke (w/Lemon)

Evening: 8pm
1 Lg. Taco Salad (w/Whole Grain Tortilla)
16oz. Diet Rite
32oz. Water


State of Being:
We had a really awesome Mother’s Day get-together over at Aunt Cher & Uncle John’s today.

Click on the pictures to enlarge them...

My Mom and Sister Raquel with Grandma Loree.


Me with Mom, Dad, Raquel and my Nephew Mason.


From Left to Right; My Aunt Carol, Aunt Chris and Aunt Cheryl.


It was good to see everybody!

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment