Sunday, May 19, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Eighty-Seven

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: Nothing.

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 3pm
1 Peanut-Butter & Banana Visalus Shake (Double-Size)

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
2 Tillapia Filets
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
12oz. Diet Rite

Evening: 9pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake


State of Being:
It’s been threatening storms outside, all day. We didn’t get one. Such a let-down.

So, I was up really late last night, writing. As a result, I slept in this morning until about 2pm. Just so you know, I wasn’t fasting this morning.

Dad seems to be doing better, so we’re cautiously optimistic. They removed the tube they’d put down his throat but he still can’t eat or drink anything. Apparently, they really scratched up his throat in putting the tube in, in the first place, because he’s extremely hoarse now.

Thanks, everybody for all the positive energy, support and prayers.

Big announcement tomorrow! I’ll keep you posted.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment