Friday, May 24, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Two

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Cappuccino Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 1pm
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
1 Round Steak (w/Swiss Cheese)
1 Can of Green Beans
46oz. Water

Evening: 9pm
2 Tilapia Filets
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
46oz. Water


State of Being:
Today was a long one. Pretty stressful.

My back was really hurting when I woke up this morning. I think it’s my mattress. It’s been happening more and more whenever I’ve been laying on it for an extended period of time. Even now, I can’t quite stand-up straight. It’s just too stiff and achy.

Other than that, I’ve been trying to get caught up on some paperwork. Boring stuff.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment