Monday, May 27, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Five

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 2pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Black Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli
46oz. Water

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Evening: 7pm
6 of the Best Beef Ribs I’ve Ever Had in My Entire Life!
1 Large Garden Salad (w/Italian Dressing)
24oz. Water


State of Being:
So, I made it to the cookout. My friend Tom made me my own special little rack of diet-safe ribs. They were amazing!

I think I should propose and lock him down before some foodie snaps him up.

While I did make it to the cookout, I probably shouldn’t have. I feel like hell now. Came home early and I’m headed back to bed.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment