Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Eighty-Two

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 10am
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 2pm
1 Banana Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1/2 Round Steak
1 Cup of Baby Carrots
46oz. Water

Evening: 8pm
2 Fried Tilapia Filets
1 Tomato
12oz. Diet Rite


State of Being:
I feel strong today.

Last Friday through Sunday, I was doing a lot more walking and engaged in more activity in general than is typical for me, even now in the new lifestyle. As a result, Monday I was very tired and sore.

Today though, I woke up feeling… I guess *recovered* would be the best word. I can really feel a difference in my strength and energy level. It’s about the fastest I’ve ever directly felt results from a series of work-outs/activity.

Exactly one week left on Challenge Two!

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment