Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Seventy-Five

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Blueberry Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: Nothing.

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
2 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (on Rye, w/Sliced Jalapenos)
1 Lg. Bowl of Popcorn
16oz. Diet Rite

Evening: 8pm
1 Double Snickers Visalus Shake


State of Being:
So, I tried my first Snickers shake today.

I used WAY too much caramel-extract so it tasted kinda off. It was still good though.

Got waylayed by extreme fatigue this morning.

It’s pretty clear to me now that the illness is not going to go quietly in this fight. I’m still dealing with occasional bouts of high blood pressure, migraines, depression (lots of that one lately) and, of course these episodes of *as-if-you’ve-been-hit-in-the-skull-with-a-brick* fatigue.

Maybe Challenge Three will be the one where the lion’s share of these morbidities start falling back and quitting the field.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment