Friday, May 3, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Seventy-One

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: Nothing.

Mid-Afternoon: 4pm
1 Chocolate-Covered Banana Visalus Shake

Evening: 8pm
1 Round Steak
1 Garden Salad (w/Italian Dressing)
46oz. Water




State of Being:
Today really got away from me, time-wise.

Lots of unexpected little problems to fix. I’ve got most of it nailed down, but it’s been a pretty long and frustrating day. I tried to do some laundry, only to have something go awry with the dryers in my building’s laundry, so I had to bring two loads of wet clothes back to the apartment and rig-up a clothesline throughout the place to get everything dried.

It worked, but it was still a pain.

Then something went wrong with the composition program I’m using to keep this log, off-line (which I then copy and paste into blogger.) So, I couldn’t get into my food-log until I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Snapped a belt in my vacuum, for which I had no replacement. It was just kind of an off-day all around.

But, it’s over now, and I’m off to bed.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment