Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day Sixty-Nine



Breakfast: 9am
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Sweet-Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 5pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Black Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower
46oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Today, the cold was really hard on my knees, so I didn’t walk.

I did, however work out a bit in my living room. It’s tiny, but there’s enough room for me to do a little floor-work. I did a little bit of core work, some crunches, planks and inverted-shrimp-planks. I also did some squats. Not many, (knees) but enough to work up a sweat.

Feeling pretty good. I think I might be fighting off a bit of the cold that's been going around. I was a little headachy through midday.

Sorry for such a short and boring entry, but it was a short and boring kinda day. lol

Tomorrow will be better. I will also have a special video-surprise in the evening.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment