Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day Forty-One

Walk-Count: 4

(Pictured: A determined diehard dragging several-times his own body-weight through the snow.)
(I found this image to be quite metaphorical today.)


Breakfast: 9am
1 Cappuccino Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 12noon
1 handful Pepperoni Slices
1 Tomato (w/Salt)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 3pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
2 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (1 on Rye, 1 on Pumpernickel w/ Jalapeno Slices)
5 Green Olives
1 Tomato (w/Salt)
32oz. Water

Evening: Nothing.

State of Being:
Not much to say today. VERY busy day! Getting ready for the World’s Largest Resolution Rally on Saturday. Feel good. The cold temperature’s giving me a lot of knee and back pain, but I feel good.

Really excited for Saturday!

Also,… I have a bit of an announcement to make.

I wanted to come up with another goal, beyond my 100 pounds by February 22nd, 2013 and even beyond my 300 pounds by January 1st, 2014.

I wanted it to be something that would absolutely, no doubt KILL ME if I attempted it today. Something that is beyond impossible for me right now. Something that would never have even entered my mind as a possibility a month ago.

Something so big, so out-of-reach, so dangerously-insane that, if I were to accomplish it, it would absolutely PROVE beyond the shadow of a doubt that I had fundamentally changed myself physically and mentally.

Something that, to be completely honest, SCARES THE HOLY HELL OUT OF ME!!!

And here it is,...

Goal #3...
Summer 2014:
I will do THIS.

See you tomorrow.



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment