Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day Fifty-Eight



Breakfast: 10am
1 Peach-Complexion Visalus Shake
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 1pm
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Evening: Nothing.

Walk-Count:


State of Being:
Feeling good today.

I was up way too late last night. But, I got some good restful sleep.

I wanted to mention that specifically. It’s one of the positive changes I’ve noticed over the last few weeks. I’m sleeping better.

True, I had a sleepless night a few days ago. But, I think I was hitting the wall. By and large, I’ve been sleeping for a nice six-hour stretch at a time, without waking up every couple hours. And when I wake up, I feel great! That wasn’t always the case. I used to wake up and feel terrible, like all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. Now, I wake up and it feels like the world is smiling at me. Like it was just waiting for me to open my eyes so that it could greet me.

I went back out to East Coast Martial Arts today, with my good friend Matt Murphy. He’s a professional photographer and all-around film-guy. So, prepare yourself for a massive (albeit very brief) upswing in the quality of my YouTube offerings, that will quickly devolve right back down to its usual standard. lol

Got some really good tips and advice from Chad and Pete about what kinds of things I should be working on, in the short term to prepare myself to join the class in the fall. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is completely new to me, and like I said, it’s a system that I had long ago written off as simply out of my reach, due to my build. I’m going to be working on changing that.

That footage is coming soon. Matt’s going to be editing it together and getting it to me and I’ll post it asap. :)

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment