Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day Sixty-Four



Breakfast: 10am
1 Chocolate Covered Strawberry Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 12noon
1 Can of Chunk Light Tuna (in water)
16oz. V8 (Original w/Frank’s Xtra Hot)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 2pm
1 Peanut Butter & Banana Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1 Cup of Cottage Cheese -mixed with- 1 Mashed Avocado
32oz. Water

Evening: 10pm
1/2 cup Jumbalaya (w/very little brown rice)
64oz. Water

Walk-Count:


State of Being:
Man, these freezing temperatures the last few days have had my knee throbbing like hell. Because of that, I’ve been needing to use my cane, yesterday and today, which is a bummer, but I’m sure it’ll get better soon.

In spite of that, I walked yesterday and today, if for no reason other than the fact that I don't like being bullied by you-know-who. So, when I feel it breathing down my neck, I like to pull the occasional Crazy-Ivan just to mess with it.

Otherwise I feel great!

Energy’s up. Mood’s up.

Got to hang out with friends tonight. It was a pretty good day!

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment