Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day Fifty-Five



Breakfast: 8am
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
16oz. Water

Mid-Morning: 11am
5oz. Can of Chunk Light Tuna (in Water)
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
16oz. Water

Lunch: 2pm
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake (w/Raspberry-Boost Neuro Energy Mix-In)

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
2 Eggs Over-Hard (w/1 slice of American Cheese and 1/2 cup of Salsa Verde)
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Evening: Nothing.
(Honestly, just not hungry.)

Walk-Count:


State of Being:
So, yeah… I walked today, even though I’d planned on giving it a rest for the remainder of the week. When I woke up this morning, my back wasn’t feeling so bad, so I went ahead and did a lap after breakfast. Then, this evening, in fact just a few minutes ago, I did another one.

I’m to the point where I’m not really leaning on the cane very much for most of the trip. By the time I’m about two-thirds of the way back to the apartment though, I usually have to start leaning on it a bit. By the time I'm actually back in the apartment, I'm huffing, puffing and full-on limping on the cane again.

From watching my Taking Out the Trash videos, you may not have realized that I walk with a cane, since, during those trips, I’ve got the cart to lean on, if I need to. And also since I've declared a goal to compete in next year's Tough Mudder, and no sane person who needs a cane to get around would ever commit to such a thing. ;)

So, now… after taking two walks I hadn’t planned on taking… I’m feeling mostly ok. Back’s sore, but what else is new? I wish it would learn a different tune, truthfully. :)

Got out to East Coast Martial Arts last night, talked with my friend Chad a bit as well as one of their MMA-Fit coaches named Mandy about steps I might take over the next several months to get conditioned for joining the club.

I got video, but truthfully… I want to get a bit more before I put the final cut together for you guys. I’ll be heading back out there on Sunday. Sunday night, I’ll post everything. I promise. :)

I want to thank everybody who’s been talking with me on Facebook and via email. You guys have been keeping my spirits up more than you know! You know who you are. Thank you.

I’m debating a video surprise for tomorrow. It will take some courage, but I think I’m up for it.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment