Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day Sixty

(click image to enlarge...)


Breakfast: Nothing.

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
24oz. Tea (Unsweetened)

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1 Visalus Oatmeal Raisin Nutra-Cookie
16oz. Water

Evening: 8pm
1 Chicken Leg Quarter (w/Tabasco Sauce)
1 cup of Steamed Broccoli (w/Cheese)
32oz. Water

Walk-Count:


State of Being:
Two-thirds of the way there!

Yeah… I know… I was horribly off-track today.

I didn’t have breakfast.

I didn’t have a mid-morning snack.

I had tea for “lunch.”

I had a nutra-cookie for my mid-afternoon snack, which is only half a full meal, according to Visalus guidelines.

But, I had an awesome dinner. <:)

It was a very busy day from the moment I opened my eyes, this morning. I honestly just didn’t think to eat before I left the house with Scott, this afternoon. (btw, my cousin Scott is in town this week. We’re working together.)

I started feeling weak and had some cramps in the late-afternoon evening, which serves me right, I guess. lol

Weigh-In Video coming soon!

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment