Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Sixty-Eight



Breakfast: 9am
1 Cherry-Yogurt Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 4pm
1 Chicken Breast
46oz. Water

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 8pm
1 Peach-Complexion-Care Visalus Shake

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
You know…

It’s been exactly three months, as of yesterday, since I started using Visalus. I tried my first shake on October 29, 2012.

It’s only been a little over two months since I started my official 90 Day Challenge on November 24th.

In that first four weeks, I lost thirty-five pounds, and started feeling better.

Then it got rough. I started hitting the rocks or, as I call it… “the wall” for a couple weeks. I was having muscle cramps here and there, I was having little bouts of depression as my insulin levels started fighting back and my blood-sugar was subsequently knocked around. Even considering those things, I was still feeling better than I had since before starting on Vi.

The roughness slowly kind of leveled-off and it got a little easier.

Over the course of the ensuing two months I made a couple of significant changes to my diet, including the cutting-out of soda (diet or otherwise) and salt.

As I sit here now, three months later;
1 - replacing a couple meals with a Vi-Shake and eating protein and veggies for snacks and dinner,
2 - drinking mostly water,
3 - having no pop or added salt on anything,…

...it all honestly feels like it’s just what I do now. It’s just my daily thing. It’s not such an uphill struggle. And I’m still losing weight. Every single day, I feel better than I did the day before.

So, what I’m trying to say is this…


If you’re on the 90 Day Challenge, I can promise you that there will be times when you want to give up.

…Don’t.


See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment