Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day Sixty-Five



Breakfast: 12noon (Zip it! It’s Sunday. :))
1 Strawberry-Phyto-Power Visalus Shake

Lunch: 3pm
1 Chicken Wing, Drumstick & Thigh (Roasted)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower (w/Lipton Onion Dip)
32oz. Water

Evening: 5pm
1 Peach-Complexion-Care Visalus Shake

Walk-Count:


State of Being:
Slept a lot today.

Feel really good, but I was asleep for most of the day. Long day yesterday and the day before. Today’s little weather warm-up helped alleviate some of the throbbing in my knee. That was nice.

Only got one walk in, today, though.

Working on organizing some stuff with the people who are doing the Challenge with me. This will likely be easier once the weather gets better. Nobody (other than me) likely wants to go hang out in the park in this kind of weather, for example. But, an afternoon bowling or something might be good. I’d also like to do group weigh-ins, but that’s tricky considering we’re all at different points in our Challenges.

Hmmm…

Going to have to noodle it for a while.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment