Friday, January 4, 2013

Day Forty-Two

Walk-Count: Well, no specific trips along my exercise route (Dumpster and Back) but, I did more walking today than yesterday.



Breakfast: 7am
1 Chocolate-Covered-Strawberry-Phyto-Power Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 10am
1 Round Steak (w/Salt & Pepper)
1 Green Salad (very simple… just Kale & Tomato w/Blue Cheese Dressing)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 12noon
(My God! My eating schedule is shaping up to be like that of a normal person today!)
1 Plain Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 2pm
1 handful Pepperoni Slices
1 slice American Cheese
32oz. Water

Evening: 9pm
2 Chicken Thighs (w/Bullseye “Kansas City Style” BBQ Sauce)
1 cup Steamed Brussels Sprouts (w/Butter Sauce)
32oz. Water

State of Being:
Good, long day!

Click HERE for Video!

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment