Sunday, October 20, 2013

Challenge Four: Forty-Seven




Breakfast: 1pm
(Yeah, I woke up at 1 in the afternoon. Get over it. ;)
1 Tuna Fish Sandwich on Pumpernickel (w/Tomato, Onion & Mayo)
1.5 Cups of Sweet-Potato Fries (WHY DIDN’T ANYBODY TELL ME THESE WERE SO GOOD???)
16oz. Diet Mountain Dew

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 4pm
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 8pm
1 Plate of Whole-Grain Spaghetti (w/Newman’s Own “Sockarooni” Sauce, Parmesan & Romano Cheese, Minced Garlic & Black Pepper)
46oz. Water (w/Lemon)

State of Being:
I feel SO lazy today!



This is the least I’ve gotten accomplished on any day in the last six months. I hung around the apartment, did my dishes, played with Olivia, crushed a bunch of inept punks who never should have stepped onto the battlefield with me in the first place on League of Legends, played with Olivia some more, read some Jim Butcher, took a nap, punished unskilled play with a sound thrashing on Call of Duty: Black Ops and played with Olivia again.

Seriously, typing this update has been the closest I’ve come to “work” since yesterday. (I don’t consider doing my dishes to be “work” since I get so much thinking and planning done while I’m at the sink.)

I *should* have packed up my laundry into the car and gotten it washed today, but I didn’t. Deal with that.



See you tomorrow!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment