Sunday, March 31, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Thirty-Eight

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
12oz. Diet Rite

Lunch: 2pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 7pm
1 Chuck Eye Steak (w/Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Vegetables (Normandy Blend)
64oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
All the work and skipping-of-sleep caught up with me today.

I took three naps. One in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Each lasting one-to-two hours.

My leg, is indeed very sore today. So, while I’m not going to stop working out, I am going to put a hold on any exercises that might stress or strain my legs. There was, as I'm sure you noticed, one walk today. But, that was because I was taking my trash out. lol

It’s not just my knee either. When I torqued it getting out of that car, I think I pulled or strained a bunch of tendons in various places, as well. I can feel sore muscles and ligaments in and around my ankle and on the underside of my foot, too. So, yeah… I’m just going to give it a rest for a while.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment