Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Twenty




Breakfast: 7pm
1 Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 1pm
1 Oreo Cookies & Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 4pm
1 Round Steak (w/Melted Mexican-Blend Cheese,… *grabbed the wrong bag out of the fridge by mistake, didn’t realize it wasn’t cheddar until the first bite. Not bad to taste though.)
2 Tomatoes (spiced with cumin)
32oz. Water

Evening: 8pm
1 Gigantoriffic Cheeseburger (no bun)
1 Tomato (spiced with cumin)
46oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Yeah, not going to work-out again until I’m at least a few days on the other side of this seasonal flu-thing, I get. I think one of the reasons I keep getting sick might be that I’m not giving myself enough recovery time before returning to working out. So, I’m going to be taking it easy on physical activity for a little while.

I was thinking a lot today about where my head’s been at lately, recent slip-ups, etc.

It’s true, I slipped on my diet for a few days there. It’s all documented, here.

But, I’ve slipped-up on my state-of-mind, my attitude and approach for a few weeks now. This, is the much worse and more destructive slip. So, the fact that it went on longer is certainly not a good thing. Although, I’ve learned from the experience.

The stress and depression from recent family business really knocked me for a loop. Knocked me clean off my path and into the ditch.

But, I’m up now. I’ve got some scrapes and bruises and I’m covered in mud (good practice for next year's little day-trip.) But, I’m back on my feet, and moving again. Moving with conviction.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment