Thursday, March 14, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Twenty-One

(Click on image to enlarge)



Breakfast: 7am
1 “Ka-Berry Ka-BOOM!!!” Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 10am - 1pm
The sweet, sweet oblivion of NyQuil-Nap-Time

Lunch: 3pm
1 Apple-Cinnamon Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Copious Quantities of Tabasco Sauce,… when you don’t have the right flavor, just use a lot more! lol)
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
46oz. Water

Evening: 8pm
1 Jalapeno-Filled Cheeseburger Patty (no bun, w/American Cheese & Chive-n-Onion Cream Cheese, also Ketchup)
2 Cups of Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower (w/pepper)
46oz. Water

(Click on image to enlarge)



State of Being:
Not feeling too bad.

I’ve gone from “Sick-as-a-Plague-Rat” to merely “Under-the-Weather.”

It’s really weird sometimes. I’ll seriously start feeling better and then, out of nowhere I’ll start getting chills and aches and fatigue again. That will last for a couple hours,… I think. Actually, I have no idea since my patience has completely worn through and now, at the first sign of recurring symptoms, I dose-up on NyQuil or Tylenol and dive head-first into an afternoon coma.

Just took the trash out a couple minutes ago. Apparently someone just moved out, because that dumpster is buried under a mountain of stuff. Lots of furniture leaning up against it and the bin itself is full. So, I got a bit of an impromtu extreme-climbing workout in.

New Videos coming soon!

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment