Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Nineteen




Breakfast: Nothing.

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: Nothing.

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: Nothing.

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Nope. I didn’t eat today.

I’m sick. This, however… is a regular thing. What I’m going through today, happens to me, like clockwork, twice a year. It’s a fever, headaches, bodyaches, and fatigue. It happens at the beginning and the end of winter. It usually only lasts a day or two, though, so I should be fine.

I have felt all day that I wouldn’t be able to keep anything down. Even the thought of eating turned my stomach.

I should be feeling a little better tomorrow and by Thursday I should be fine.

Not much to say today, guys. Sorry. I’ve just been absolutely wiped out today. Not much to report. :)

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment