Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day Seventy-Six




Breakfast: 10am
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 1pm
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 4pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 7pm
1 Chicken Caesar Salad
46oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
As promised, I spent most of the day sleeping. My throat doesn’t hurt today, but it’s definitely congested and most of my voice is gone. What voice I have left, I can’t control. lol

This will be the THIRD time this winter that I’ve gotten sick and lost my voice.

Honestly, I think it’s got a lot to do with my apartment. The heater is possessed by a spirit of mischief.

You’re either freezing or frying in here. If I set the thermostat to 70 on Heat, it will maintain a temperature of around 78, which is too hot for me to get to sleep.

If I set the thermostat to 69,… again, on Heat, it will maintain a temperature of around 63. I’ll be able to sleep, but I’ll wake up able to see my breath hanging in the air.

Now that I’m sleeping more than two hours at a time, it’s hard for me to gauge where to set the temp.

Ah well. I’ll beat this soon enough.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment