Friday, February 15, 2013

Day Eighty-Four




Breakfast:7am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 3pm
1 Strawberry Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
2 Polish Sausages
1 Pickle
1 Bowl of Popcorn
32oz. Water

Evening: 7pm
1 Cheeseburger (no bun)
1 Cup of Steamed Brussels Sprouts (w/Butter Sauce)

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Got to see the doctor today. (Well, , technically the Nurse-Practitioner, since the doctor wasn’t in.)

He was ecstatic about my success on the Challenge so far.
He ordered some new blood work on me just to get some new numbers.

In spite of my still being sick and having been walking around all morning, (I hit the grocery store before my appointment) and hence being sweaty and winded, my blood-pressure was normal. So, that’s definitely progress.

I’m also finally going to be getting some allergy pills. When you have lots of allergies, you’re constantly dealing with inflammation (in my case, respiratory inflammation) that is definitely a factor in why I keep getting sick this winter. So, that’ll be nice to have.

Got to hang out with my Mom, my brother and my nephew a bit today. That’s always fun! In the backseat of the car, I taught Mason a couple Ninpo strikes and let him practice on my hand a few times. He’s definitely got some impressive impact for a three year old, strapped into a car-seat. lol

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment