Thursday, February 28, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Seven

(Click on image to enlarge)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Orange-Everyday-Defense Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 3pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Cheese)
1 Cup of Steamed Asparagus
32oz. Water

Evening: 7pm
1 Chicken Breast
46oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
So, now my sinus/respiratory infection has apparently moved into my right, middle-ear canal, which is swollen, throbbing and deaf.

I see the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully he can give me something for this. For now, Tylenol seems to be helping a little bit with the pain.

I was right, yesterday; my legs are very sore today. lol Not so bad that I can’t do anything. But, I only got in a couple of walks today. I didn’t want to chance pushing too far, considering that I just got back to exercising yesterday.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

1 comment: