Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Five




Breakfast: 10am
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 1pm
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot) (My LAST V8 for the month! *sob*)
32oz. Water

Lunch: 2pm
1 Chocolate-Covered-Blackberry Visalus Shake (w/real frozen Blackberries)

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 10pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Tabasco)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli (w/melted cheese & Tabasco Sauce)
46oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
This is going up a little early today, as I’m getting ready to head up to Cleveland with David & Lori Crisp for the Visalus Founder’s Tour.

Hoping to meet some great people while I’m up there.

Yeah… I’m still feeling under the weather, but I really don’t want to miss this. Besides, I’m sure I’m not contagious. Nobody’s been getting sick in my wake over the last few weeks. lol

I’ll come back and update my afternoon and evening meals, when I get back. (Done.)

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment