Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day Seventy-Eight




Breakfast: 11am
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 2pm
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 5pm
4 Scrambled Eggs (w/Shredded Cheese & Salsa)
32oz. Water

Late-Night: 11pm
1 Blackberry Visalus Shake

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Still sick.

Just can’t shake this congestion.

To be fair... I have been sustaining a very rapid rate of weight-loss for over three months now. Which may have something to do with it. This is my third cold of the winter.

However, the first one happened before I'd really lost much weight, and while it took my voice away, it wasn't really very severe otherwise. The second only lasted a day.

This one, though... has been murder. I can't stop coughing. I can barely breathe. It's just been miserable.

We'll see if I can get some sleep and hopefully break through this soon.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment