Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Challenge Two: Day Six




Breakfast: 9am
1 Sweet-Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Chocolate-Orange Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 3pm
1 Chicken Breast (w/Caesar Dressing)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower & Asparagus
32oz. Water

Evening: Nothing.

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Feel good!

I met some awesome ladies tonight, who are going to be getting on the Challenge with me. That was lots of fun.

I finally felt up to getting back on the horse and exercising again, after a (way too) long hiatus due to illness. I’m still definitely a little bit sick, but not to the point where I feel like I'm going to pass out just from walking to the bathroom. So, I got some walks in. Legs are going to be killing me in the morning. lol

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment