Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day Seventy-Nine




Breakfast:10am
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake (w/water)

Mid-Morning: 1pm
16oz. V8 (Spicy Hot)

Lunch: 4pm
1 Sweet Cream Visalus Shake (w/water)

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 6pm
1 Taco Salad (w/Whole Grain Tortillas)
32oz. Water

Walk-Count:



State of Being:
Kind of a half-cheat today.

I had tortillas with my Taco Salad, but they were whole grain. Strictly speaking, someone with Insulin Resistance should have whole grains only very sparingly, if at all.

I haven’t been able to eat much these last few days, with how sick I’ve been feeling, so… this evening when I felt I was up to it, I got some complex carbs via the whole grains. I’m not sure where I should be on that, concerning being sick right now. I don’t know what this is, but it’s severe. I don’t like to try to self-diagnose, but my symptoms so far have been in-line with a bad flu. And while, I think I’ve turned a corner at this point, I’ve also been feeling very run-down. So, I made an executive decision. It wasn’t an easy one, given that whole grains are an “emergencies only” option for me, (at least for the next couple years, until I’ve become more insulin sensitive) but, I think yesterday and today fulfilled the criteria for an “emergency situation” and then some.

Still feeling pretty Zombie-rific.

Mom came out WAY late last night, God bless her, and brought me some Robitussen, Vicks Vapo-rub and Menthol Cough Drops. That stuff helped a lot. I was finally able to sleep today. I only got a couple hours, but I felt a difference when I woke up.

I’ll keep you guys posted. Please send all the positive thoughts you can, I need them right now.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment