Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fresh-Start Challenge: Day Thirty-Four

Happy 90th Birthday, Grandma Loree!!!



Breakfast: 9am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
1 Golden Delicious Apple

Lunch: 3pm
1/4 lb. Ham
1 Cup of Fruit (Watermelon, Honeydew Melon, Grapes, Strawberries)
1/8th Cup of Blue-Cheese Potato Salad
1/4 Cup of Cole Slaw
20oz. Cherry Coke Zero

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 9pm
1/2 Pound of Taco Beef (w/ Lettuce & Tomato Sauce)

Water: 1 Gallon

Walks: 3

Resistance Training: None.

Weight: 556.2 lbs.
Last Weigh-In: March 31, 2014

State of Being:

Went over to my Aunt Cher and Uncle John’s to celebrate my Grandma Loree’s 90th birthday, (which was actually yesterday.)

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

See you tomorrow!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment