Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Twenty-Seven




Breakfast: 8am
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Blackberry & Strawberry Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 10pm
2 BBQ Chicken Breasts
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)
24oz. Coke Zero

State of Being:
I’ve been reflecting a lot today on many aspects of my life.

I’m not sure why. It’s probably all been stirred-up by what’s going on with my Dad. Knowing that I will lose him soon is likely leading me down all kinds of, usually boarded-up sections of my psyche.

For whatever reason, I’ve been thinking a lot about my past, present and future. Where I was when I started, versus where I am now and where I will be a year from now.

For the most part, so far as what I’ve allowed myself to deal with and to face, it’s good stuff,… good news. I know that I’ve made a lot of progress, and I’m not just talking about my scale-weight, my energy-level or my general state-of-health, (although, those are all very good points.) But, I mean *me* as a person. I know that I’ve grown a great deal and that I’ve come a long way from where I was just a few months ago.

Dealing with all of this family stuff has shown me how much stronger I am now, than I used to be. Had any of this happened six months ago, I’d be a complete wreck. Now, I seem far more able to stand strong for my family and to be available to them for help.

Right now, when there doesn’t seem to be much positive going on, I’m starting to see a silver lining, for whatever it’s worth.

See you tomorrow.



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment