Sunday, June 16, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Twenty-Five

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 9am
1 Peanut Butter Cup Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
1 Handful of Baby Carrots

Lunch: Nothing.

Mid-Afternoon: 5pm
1 Sloppy-Joe (w/bun)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli
12oz. Diet Coke

Evening: 10pm
2 Cheeseburger Patties
46oz. Water


State of Being:
Dad was able to get some good, continuous sleep last night. So, he’s doing a bit better today, comfort-wise. Still exhausted, though.

Got to see Mason for a bit. I got him a giant bubble-wand (the kind that makes two-foot-wide bubbles) and a gallon of solution last time I was at the store. He got to try that out today. I also picked him up a little Incredible Hulk card-game that said “Ages 6+” but, at three years old, he was able to figure it out and play it. He’s a brilliant kid. I’ve even been working with him on reading here and there. He can spell his full name and can even sound out a few words.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment