Sunday, June 9, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Eighteen

(Click on image to enlarge.)



Breakfast: 8am
1 Chocolate-Cardia-Care Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11am
16oz. V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)

Lunch: 3pm
4 Pieces of Baked Chicken
8 Potato-Wedge-Fries (w/Ketchup)
3 Cans of Diet Coke

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 9pm
3 Pieces of Baked Chicken
2 Cans of Diet Coke


State of Being:
Mom & Dad were taking care of Mason today, so I came over to help out. Ended up staying the night, as Mason’s not going back home until tomorrow. Mom’s been having issues with her MS recently and Dad’s supposed to be staying in bed, (not that he IS, but he’s *supposed* to be,) so, I want to stick around in case they need help with Mason.

We got Dad a tablet a couple weeks ago, so he could stay connected with everybody and read the papers and stuff online, like he likes to do, even though he’s going to be spending lots of time in bed for the foreseeable future. I got a bunch of Mason pictures and Videos transferred to the tablet for him while I was over there, and I got Mason a couple new games for his LeapsterGS.

Mason and I spent the whole day playing games and reading stories.

It’s been lots of fun. However, as I am without my CPAP machine, (I didn’t know I was going to be staying the night until just a few hours ago,) I haven’t slept yet.

It’s cool. I usually don’t sleep until about 3am anyway, (I write better at night and I write a LOT,) so this will be just like staying up a bit past my bedtime, for a normal person. lol

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment