Saturday, June 22, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Thirty-One




Breakfast: Nothing.

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
3 Ham & Cheddar Roll-Ups
12oz. Diet Root Beer

Mid-Afternoon: 3pm
1 Ham & Cheddar Roll-Up
46oz. Water

Evening: 8pm
1 Peanut Butter Cup Visalus Shake

State of Being:
I’ve been sleeping-in a lot lately. Lots of late nights.

It’s been a combination of stress and having way too much stuff to get done. It’s had me staying up later and later over the last few weeks until now, I don’t wake up until noon and end-up staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning.

I’ve got to try to get readjusted soon. Maybe I’ll do that tomorrow. Sundays are usually pretty light. I’ll stay up until like 6 or 7pm tomorrow, then sleep through the night, and try to get up at around 5 or 6, like I used to.

Feeling alright, otherwise.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment