Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fresh-Start Challenge: Day Three




Breakfast: 6am
1 Oreo Cookes n Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 10am
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli (w/Sour Cream)

Lunch: 2pm
1 Chicken Thigh (Fried w/Paprika & Black Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli (w/Butter, Salt & Black Pepper)
1 Cup of Steamed Yellow Squash (w/Butter, Salt & Black Pepper)

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 7pm
1 Chocolate-Covered-Banana-Cream Visalus Shake

Water: 2.5 Gallons

Walks: 2

Resistance Training: None.

Most Recent Weight: 572 lbs.
Date of Weigh-In: March 18, 2014

State of Being:

Feel pretty good today.

It’s still so mind-blowing to me, just how much is affected by diet. It’s stuff you tend not to notice until you shift from either a good-diet to a bad-diet or vice versa.

I’ve been solid on eating clean for a little over a week now, and already…

1. I’m sleeping better. Deeper, more restful. I’m even having more satisfying/entertaining dreams.

2. I’m walking easier. My knees still ache after too many steps (which, sadly… isn’t very many,) but that’s just from having wrecked knees. I don’t think that’s going to go away until I can actually get them worked on. Still, they hurt a lot less than usual. I’m able to walk further without having to sit down and I just feel more upright and mobile when I walk, rather than hunched and gimping along.

3. My senses feel sharper. Everything’s very bright, vivid, loud and plush. The whole world around me just seems more significant.

4. My mood is definitely elevated. Life seems full of possibilities and conquests again, rather than failings and conclusions.

5. My thoughts are clearer and more concentrated. I can actually keep my mind on one task for extended periods of time, when I need to.

It’s like there are two Christophers. The one who’s on the verge of death and is relieved about it because everything sucks so bad,… and the one who feels like a new creature discovering life all over again for the first time.

Not much else to say today.

Three days down. All I have to do now is do what I just did, thirty more times.

Cakewalk.

See you tomorrow!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment