Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fresh-Start Challenge: Day Eleven




Breakfast: 9am
1 Chocolate-Covered Strawberry-Phyto-Power Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Chicken Breast (Pan-Fried w/Salt & Black Pepper)
1 Lg. Bowl of Tomato Soup

Mid-Afternoon: 4pm
1 Turkey-Bacon Wrap (That’s turkey-bacon, not turkey-AND-bacon,) (On whole-wheat & flax, low-carb tortilla, w/ Diced Tomatoes)

Evening: 9pm
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Water: 1 Gallon

Walks: 1

Resistance Training: None.

Weight: 572 lbs.
Last Weigh-In: March 18, 2014

State of Being:

Feeling a little run-down today. Also, my ankles were puffy for most of it. Not sure why.

That’s typically a sign of an insulin spike, but I haven’t eaten anything that would cause one. I’m a little concerned that my condition my be more advanced now, (given my eight months off the wagon.)

Going to schedule an appointment with the endocrinologist to get everything checked.

See you tomorrow!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment