Friday, March 21, 2014

Fresh-Start Challenge: Day Five




Breakfast: 10am
1 Strawberry-Phyto-Power Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 2pm
1 Sweet-Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 6pm
2 Chicken Leg-Quarters (Fried w/Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika & Sliced Jalapeno)
1 Cup of Steamed Okra
2 Cups of Steamed Broccoli (w/Blue Cheese Dressing)

Evening: 10pm
1 Can of Sliced Apricots

Water: .5 Gallons

Walks: 2

Resistance Training: None.

Weight: 572 lbs.
Last Weigh-In: March 18, 2014

State of Being:

Really fell down on the job today as far as water-intake, and believe me, I’m paying for it now. I started to feel faint about an hour ago, from what I’m certain is dehydration.

If that seems fast, keep in mind that the blood-pressure medicine I take is a diuretic (a dehydrator), so I’m in the bathroom about once every two hours or so. Plus I’m carrying enough body-mass for four adult men, so if I don’t keep up with the water-chugging, things can turn bad in a matter of hours.

Anyway, I’m sitting here now slugging down my second 1.7 liter bottle as we speak. I’ll make sure I fully rehydrate before I turn in for the night.

See you tomorrow!

Be sure to follow me on Facebook!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment