Monday, November 26, 2012

Day One

Workout: 9am
--Drew the "Arms" card today--
((The "Deck" (which is just a handful of note-cards labelled with a Sharpie) includes six cards... Chest, Upper-Back, Lower-Back, Arms, Abs, and Legs. I shuffle the deck and draw one card randomly. The area of the body indicated by the draw is the area I focus on for that day's workout. For now, I do one exercise for each of the major muscle groups of a given day's area, starting with the largest group and working downward to the smallest. The day's card is then placed into a discard pile for the rest of the week. I do this to keep myself from settling into too much of a regular routine.))

(click on image to enlarge)


~Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises - (Deltoids) - 20lbs. Resistance - 3 Sets of 15 Repetitions
~Dumbbell Kickbacks - (Triceps) - 20lbs. Resistance - 3 Sets of 15 Repetitions
~Seated Dumbbell Curls - (Biceps) - 20lbs. Resistance - 3 Sets of 15 Repetitions
~Wrist Curls - (Extensors & Flexors) - 20lbs. Resistance - 3 Sets of 15 Repetitions

Breakfast: 9:45am
1 Butterfinger Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: 11:30am
12oz. Glass of V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)

Lunch: 2pm
1 Orange Julius Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 4pm-ish (I forgot to look at the clock)
12oz. Glass of V8 (Low Sodium, Spicy Hot)

Evening: 10pm
Reheated Boneless Chicken Breast
1 Cup Steamed Broccoli

State of Being:
Early-on, I felt pretty good. I've been suffering through a pretty bad cold this week, so I've been congested. It made the workout a little tougher than normal. Hot shower after breakfast felt great. I took a couple Ibuprofen with Lunch, that helped a little.

Midday-through-Late-Afternoon, I was fading a little bit. Felt kinda sleepy. Again, though... I really attribute this to the cold. I laid down for a quick, one-hour power-nap at about 3pm. Felt better afterward.

Evening-Night, I felt great (aside from the cold and headache) and had energy. Spent some time with Scott and Sarah, which was an awesome time!

Love you guys!


Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE to Come With Me



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment