Friday, July 12, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Fifty-One




Breakfast: Nothing.

Mid-Morning: 11am
1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Visalus Shake

Lunch: 2pm
3pc. Baked Chicken
6 Jalapeno Poppers
12oz. Coke Zero

Mid-Afternoon: Nothing.

Evening: 9pm
1 Bowl of Fried-Cheese Chips (w/Jalapeno Slices)
24oz. Coke Zero

State of Being:
So, I’m worried about Noggin. She did something to her eye, and I’m not sure what.

There’s some blood, actually inside the eye and the pupil is contracted. Otherwise, she seems fine. I looked up the symptoms and apparently it could be all kinds of different things, none of which would be surprising at her age.

I’m going to keep an eye on her for now. If it seems to be getting worse, I’ll be taking her in to the vet.

See you tomorrow.



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment