Saturday, July 20, 2013

Challenge Three: Day Fifty-Nine




Breakfast: 5am
1 Chocolate Visalus Shake

Mid-Morning: Nothing.

Lunch: 12noon
1 Sweet-Cream Visalus Shake

Mid-Afternoon: 3pm
1 Cheeseburger Patty (no bun)
1 Larger-Than-Hell Garden Salad (w/Blue Cheese Dressing)
46oz. Water

Evening: Nothing.

State of Being:
Felt dizzy and queasy this morning.

I realized after a bit that it was because I hadn’t taken my Paxil for the last day or so. The withdrawal from that can be pretty bad; dizziness, the zaps (like when you’re falling asleep and you feel yourself *slip* and so you jerk awake, except… while you’re awake,), nausea, etc.

Not so very long ago, I used to ration my Paxil out. My prescribed dosage is 40mg, once a day. But, I would take the 40mg once every three days, instead to ration it because it was so difficult for me to afford. Spacing it out like that, it would take several days for the withdrawal symptoms to appear when I ran out of pills.

Now that my finances are better (Thank You, Visalus!) and I can afford my prescription, I’ve been taking it every day. The upside is that I feel a lot better most of the time. The downside is that now, when I miss a dose, the withdrawal symptoms set-in a lot more quickly.

See you tomorrow!



Click HERE for My Story

Click HERE for My Videos



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment